RAW SUGAR FREE CHOCOLATE LOVE HEARTS♥️ tag someone who would love these
J’adore chocolate — If you have these essentials namely Coconut oil and Cacao powder you can make these yummy treats with ease,whenever that sweet tooth craving strikes!
Cooking with coconut oil and raw cacao on a daily basis ensures I always have it on hand.Making this recipe is simple to follow and put together.All one has to do is gather together the ingredients, melt then place into a silicon mold of your choice.(I used a love heart shaped mold I found at Kmart for $2 bargain!)
Pop in the freezer and you’re done!
The hardest part is waiting the hour! 😀 And not eating them all 😂
What you’ll need —-
- 1 cup organic cacao butter baking buttons
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia
- 2 handfuls mixed nuts(optional)
- 2 handfuls goji berries (optional)
- #1.Combine cacao buttons and coconut oil together in a glass bowl.
- #2.Place glass bowl inside a saucepan with enough water underneath so that the glass bowl is floating.
- #3.Place saucepan over the stove and simmer Until ingredients are fully melted.
- #4.Add cacao and stevia and mix well remove from heat.
- #5.Pour mixture over the nuts and goji berries (optional)into silicon chocolate moulds (I used heart shaped ones)
- #6.Place into the Freezer and leave for 1 hour.